- Keep the noise down
- Reduce your energy bill Get greener
- Engage for safer and healthier materials
- Ensure fire safety
- Ensure reliable, long-term performance
- Minimise maintenance
- Increase your site productivity
CLIMAVER® is a glasswool based pre-insulated duct system for air-conditioning, ventilation and heating and cooling systems. CLIMAVER® offers superior acoustic comfort, thermal performance and high level of airtightness to keep your air fresh and making the system energy efficient.
CLIMAVER® Neto reduces noise levels generated by fans and air-conditioning units providing superior acoustic comfort to the building occupants.
CLIMAVER® is highy absorbent, including at low frequencies, where the problem of noise generated by the AHU or ventilation machine is greater
Typical example: Acoustic attenuation in dB for 5m of 400x200mm duct
- Increases the level of acoustic comfort of your buildings
- No need for additional acoustic insulation liners inside the ducts
- No need for silencers or sound attenuators (depends on system design)
CLIMAVER Calculation tools
CLIMAVER® Calculation tool
- ClimCalC Dimension : the Duct Dimension Calculation Software ISOVER has developed this useful calculation tool to give you guidance on how to make the best of our CLIMAVER® Ducts range.
- ClimCalC Acoustic v 2.0 : the acoustic calculation software for HVAC installations. This acoustic calculation software will help you modelise the acoustic behaviour in an HVAC installation in a simple and efficient way.
- TechCalc 2.0 : the advanced thermal calculation tool for industrial planners, specifiers and insulation contractor. TechCalc 2.0 enables you to design installations with best economic and environmental fit by calculating for example operational costs, CO2-savings, amortisation of insulation work and economic thickness calculations.
|Name||Thml resistance||Packaging (Board)||Thickness (mm)||Width (m)||Lenght (m)|
|NameCLIMAVER neto® KW||Thml resistance0.71||Packaging (Board)7||Thickness (mm)25||Width (m)1.2||Lenght (m)2.95|