- Excellent thermal performance
- Superior acoustic performance
- Excellent fire safety
- Environmentally friendly: made from abundantly available, non-strategic materials.
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications (flexible, semi-rigid, rigid and extra-rigid)
- Address a variety of performance requirements (wide range of facing materials)
- Easy to cut and install, minimum wastage on-site
- Dimensionally stable
- No sagging or settling
- Complies with international standards
KBS are semi-rigid and rigid boards manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermosetting resins. Capable of withstanding the extreme temperatures encountered in industrial applications or in flat roofings, capable of withstanding normal loads met in domestic and commercial structures. Easy to handle and cut to suit intricate shapes. Light in weight, strong and resilient.
|Name||Density [kg/m3]||Facing||Thml resistance||Packaging (Slab)||Thickness (mm)||Width (m)||Lenght (m)|
|NameKBS Premium||Density [kg/m3]24||FacingUnfaced||Thml resistance0.71||Packaging (Slab)12||Thickness (mm)25||Width (m)1||Lenght (m)1.2|
|NameKBS Premium||Density [kg/m3]24||FacingEncapsulated||Thml resistance0.71||Packaging (Slab)10||Thickness (mm)25||Width (m)1||Lenght (m)1.2|
|NameKBS Premium||Density [kg/m3]24||FacingEncapsulated||Thml resistance1.43||Packaging (Slab)10||Thickness (mm)50||Width (m)0.6||Lenght (m)1|